CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 19, 2010

O to the R to the E to the O

Taken from my phone:

7:30 A.M.: Sometimes, it is just too tempting.

Joe and I had some Oreo cookies before bed last night. Joe claims he put the package away...
evidence would point to another conclusion.

I was putting Brynlee down for her morning nap, and Sadie walked into the room. She had a nice chocolate ring around her mouth, "OH SADIE!" I said. Immediately, she put her hand over her mouth hiding how I knew what she had done. Joe Joe was worse. Chocolate on his face, hands, nose, neck. And that guy had just gotten out of the bath. Bummer.

Got to give it to them though, they got a sippie out so they could dunk milk's favorite cookie. I am guessing the chocolate shells on the floor were Joe Joe's. Licking the center would explain the smear of goo he was covered in.

No one wanted breakfast today.

1 comments:

valumama said...

who needs breakfast anyways?
hee hee.
mom and dad's late night snacking has been discovered:)